(Revised and republished in January 2012)
II- Safety and Security Concerns
How to Identify a Safe and Secure Website?
Secure and Encrypted Transactions:
Our website is Secure and daily tested and certified as a hacker safe website complying with the PCI (Payment Card Industry). We also use a high-grade encryption level to ensure that your transaction and credit card information are encrypted and secure using a certified SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Be aware of all online reservations that don't display this secure "lock icon " shown on the reservation page and the letter "S" must also display within the url in your browser as follow: https://www. The above lock icon indicates that the connection between the reservation page and the web server is secured using encrypted connection to protect your privacy and personal information.
- Hacker Safe:
Our Web site has been awarded the nsProtect™ the hacker safe Site Safe seal — certifying that our website is daily tested and passes the nsProtect™ Safe security scan, certifying that our website is totally secure for shoppers and users.
- What is a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): It's a web cryptographic protocol that provides a secure communication over the Internet between a website and a server. This SSL protocol encrypts the segments of network connections above the online Transport Layer using asymmetric cryptography for keys (codes), exchange symmetric encryption and authentication of these codes to ensure privacy, integrity and safety
III- Merchant and Transactions:
Do we have a Merchant Account and how it works?
Yes we do have one-our merchant bank legally collects payments from customers who agree to shop on our secure website and securely verifies the accuracy of your credit card information and the availability of your funds, then authorizes your transaction( you approve when shopping on our website ) in order to obtain the required funds and then transfer them to our merchant account. If you do not agree with our terms and tour prices, you can at any time stop this transaction before you process it on our website. All our prices are clearly posted on our website in US currency and the price is per person tax included unless otherwise noted.
Our Payment Gateway:
As an e-commerce certified merchant and website, we provide a complex and secure virtual payment gateway to ensure a secure and encrypted concoction between our website and the server. We take every online secure measure to protect your privacy and personal information. Our payment gateway is very reliable and well known (www.Authorize.net).
IV-Privacy and the Use of your Personal Information
Visiting our Website: All web users and customers can visit our website 24/7 without revealing their identity or providing any personal information. When you visit our website site, we may eventually collect usage information that remains anonymous to help us to improve our website to better meet user's expectations and navigation.
How and why we collect your personal information?
We collect from your secure reservation web page and from the use of our website four types of information:
-Personal Information including your name, phone number and email address in order fulfill your booking, confirm you reservation and or issue your tour voucher by email, by mail or by fax. This information is required so we honor your tour based on your personal information and tour preference (time and date you required).
- Through our secure reservation page, we also require a valid credit card and billing address in order to accept and authorize your transaction so we guarantee and deliver your tour.
- We also collect other kind of information such as demographic and geographical information, type of language you speak and the tour (s) you are interested in so we organize your guided tour in the required language and or based on your interest and expectations. For instance, if your email ends in gmail.it or gmail.es, we may ask you whether you want the tour in Spanish, Italian or English. If you have kids, we may ask you the age of your kids as we are required by law to provide baby car seats depending on the age of your kids. Other third party providers including Horseback tour providers and or hot air balloon businesses do require the extract age and even weight of each person in your party for your own safety.
- We do collect the above information to allow our staff to confirm your reservation and to send you an email or a tour voucher confirming your tour, the number of persons in your party and your pick-up time. We also use your email address to send this tour voucher as a confirmation of your tour or service you booked on our website.
How do we use your personal information?
Some of the personal information we collect maybe shared with a third party or with one of our service partners, hotels or any other business provider. For instance, if your tour includes accommodation or any other reservation you book through our website, we have to provide some of your personal information like; your name, the kind of language you need, the age and the number of participants in party, arrival and departure time or and even the weight of each participants in your party required by certain providers or business partners like horseback or hot air balloon rides providers. This piece of your personal information allows us and our business partners to accommodate your travel needs, assigning the right horse and choose the right basket for your hot air balloon ride to ensure your safety and same way for all other services you may require like hotel reservation. We may also use or disclose your personal information under applicable state or federal law to comply with a legal process or any other similar circumstances, when applicable.
V- "Cookies" and How We Use Them?
- Definition of a "Cookie":
There are many kind of cookies ( web cookies, tracking cookies, secure cookies, thirds party cookies…) Most of dynamic websites collect cookies but not static websites. Our websites are static and do not collect cookies except our reservation form that may require harmless cookies to better serve you. A website like ours may use what we call web cookies that's is also called browser's cookies used by browsers for many purposes like identification of an internet users' session and preferences, IP address, shopping cart contents and or other purposes. Many cookies are harmless, cannot be programmed and cannot carry viruses or malware on the host computer. However, they could eventually be misused by spyware or hackers to track users' behavior or activities. Ensure that your computer is always protected and that your virus protection is up-to-date. You may also disable or delete such cookies from your browser anytime you want. Don't shop with any suspicious or unsecure website. Ensure that they website is safe as described in the above section "II- Safety and Security Concerns".
A secure cookie is only used when a browser is visiting a server via HTTPS, ensuring that the cookie is always encrypted when transmitting from client to server. This makes the cookie less likely to be exposed to cookie theft via eavesdropping and ensures that users' (your) personal information is encrypted between your computer (browser) and the destination server like our ours to complete your purchase or reservation with maximum safety and security precautions. If you visit our secure reservation page, you will notice that our URL is secure and the letter "S" is indeed configured within the URL as follow : "HTTPS".
-Privacy and third-party cookies
Your privacy and the option "Opt-Out":
If any or some of your personal information like an email account has been used by us or by any of our business partners for any other reasons than business, please notify us or simply remove us or and any other users from your contact list or social media accounts. You may also set up your browser for not receiving and restricting the kind of cookies you receive from visiting website like ours or a browser and block any email you may receive in this regard. Please note that we use the same browsers like you including Google Chrome, Intern explorer or and Firefox , Safari and have no control over their web operations and the way these independent browsers and or servers operate.
It's your responsibility to ensure that you provide us andour businesspartners and financial institutions with the correct, accurate, and required information. This may include your home and cell phone numbers, a valid email address, and your mailing address (which should match your credit card and bank records). Also, please ensure that you provide your Card Verification Value Code (CVVC). We may also ask you to provide your date of birth as well. We assume no liability or responsibility for missing information or incomplete orders. Our products and services are very clear, and delivered as explained and advertised on our websites. Therefore, we assume no responsibility for charge disputes, or any chargeback fees that may occur or and any legal expenses in this regard. No refunds will be issued for any customer's mistakes, or misunderstandings of our cancellation policy, terms, and conditions.
How to Contact us, learn about us, send us a Travel Enquiry and or make a Secure Reservation?
We reserve the right to add under this section we call "Miscellaneous" any new rules, policies, articles or and clauses that may or may not apply on the above sections listed on this page, but also that may apply on our website including our terms and conditions.
How to contact us or send us a Travel Inquiry:
You can contact us by clicking here: "Contact us
You can also send your Travel Enquiry by clicking here "Travel Request
We have designed a comprehensive website and a dedicated web page "About us" where you can read more about our business and the kind of services and products we promote on our website. You may click here to learn more "about us
How to Book my tours on your website?
To book any of our tours, please click here on "Book Now
For more details, and please follow the below 3 steps:
How To Book My Tour?
- You can secure your booking directly through our secure reservation page (click here) and scroll down to "Step 1-Tour Information" section to choose your tour from the "select tour" drop down where you select your preferred tour, date and number of persons. Please fill out the credit card information under section "Step 2-Cardholder Information".
Lastly, it's very important that you re-enter your hotel or pick up location and the date of your tour under section "Step 3-
Submit Reservation". Please check your email
you entered on our reservation form to get our merchant receipt, generated ONLY when transactions are approved!
We will also send you a tour voucher confirming your tour, date and pick up time if your transaction is approved
** NOTE **
- When transactions are not approved, we simply don't get any information with this regard and therefore, you will not hear from us. Please double check and ensure you get an email from our Merchant account sent to you from: "Authorize.Net Auto-Receipt" <email@example.com>
- If you don't get an email from <firstname.lastname@example.org>, please start over with a different credit card and enter the exact billing information related to the required credit card. You may also contact us via email to inquire about your transaction if you don't get this above merchant receipt. However, if you do receive this above email, there will be no need to contact us.
If you have a special request, you can add it under "Step 3-Submit Reservation
" in the section "special request
" located at the bottom of this secure and encrypted form.
Thank you for your interest and faith in our business. We will do our very best to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations. We are grateful for your business and do appreciate your trust and faith in our ability to secure and protect your personal information. You can now shop with confidence on our online secure reservation form.